Singing Chair, classical - Monochord
Our classic - safe and secure in sound
Our classic Singing Chair conveys safety, the client sits in the middle of the sound space. That is why it is especially designed for sound treatment in clinics and areas of ergo, logo and physiotherapy.
- Monochord tuning: 30 overtone strings in c on the left side, 30 bass strings in C on the right side
- Wood: birch
- Total size 140 x 60 x 80 cm, packed on pallet 160 x 120 x 80 cm
- Weight limit: up to 200 kg
- Weight approx. 34 kg
- Protected seating area that offers plenty of lateral support
- No overstimulation by rocking or swaying
- Castors on the rear feet make the Singing Chair easily movable
- Ready assembled
- Accessories: Incl. tuning key, tuner, replacement strings and hygrometer
- Biologically treated with hard wax oil
- Made in Germany
- worldwide courses and training
- Set of seat and height-adjustable neck cushion (item no.: KIS-K2)
- Height-adjustable armrests for the Singing Chair (Art.-No.: ARM)
Monochord tuning: 30 overtone strings, 30 bass strings
more info ...
Based on the classic wing chairs, our large Singing Chair is simple and robust in design. Intuitively played, it is used in many clinics, kindergartens, rehabs and hospices. People with different handicaps can easily be embedded in it and can experience the sound through their skin and body.
Even short sequences of sound can be extremely effective. The joy of the pleasant perception of one's own body can alternate with amazement - a playful and gentle possibility for a different kind of communication. Breathing and heart frequencies can become newly regulated. A pleasant vibrating sound carpet allows us to stop time and practise "listening up". Relaxation on all levels is possible. Sounds gently touch, vibrations massage, vitalize and promote an overall sense of well-being.
If the Singing Chair is played for a longer period of time, the sound easily leads to meditative states for the player and the played. The body becomes a resonance chamber and is perceived more consciously. Important for every application is the contact to the person being played on and an appropriate accompaniment.
For people who are grateful for a boundary, the classical Singing Chair has proven itself. Its sides and ears convey protection and safety and at the same time offer a large resonance space. You feel the sound on your shoulders, back, thighs. Gently, the vibration spreads throughout the body to the fingertips.
The armrests with their ball at the end are true hand charmers and offer the person being played on to a firm point for arms and hands. For more comfort it is useful to use neck and seat cushions . The head is well supported with the neck cushion and does not fall backwards, it is height adjustable.
Finest feeltone craftsmanship made of high quality materials, lovingly manufactured from the plank to the stringing in the northeast of Germany by the beautiful Baltic Sea and shipped all over the world.
- Learn a basic tool to play our instruments with ease and a variety of timbres and to express yourself intuitively.
- Learn to incorporate the elements of nature, create specific moods, stimulate the flow of energy and the emotional body, and hold a meditative space for clients and listeners.
- All of these techniques can be used in a sound massage and group meditation, for sound and voice work, or to support a variety of applications from acupuncture to music therapy.
Please use good speakers or headphones when listening to the videos! The regular, simple speakers in laptops and cell phones are not designed for the low and natural frequencies.