Monolina - Cherry
Delivery time 4 weeks
Premium Monochord "Cherry" - plain and classy
The Premium Monochord Cherry is a particularly plain and classy instrument, the wood recalls the meaning of the cherry blossom in Japan as an announcement of spring. Wood of the frame, upper soundboard, as well as lower soundboard, single bridges, u-stands and handles are made of American black cherry. The dark wood is unique, the transitions smooth and the strings shine especially fine against this background.
The Monolina Premium Set
As a practical set shipped in one cardboard box:
- Monolina MO-34 with 34 strings
- Practical feeltone transport bag
- Pair of small u-stands and handles in cherry and protective mats
- 2 Santoori and 2 felt mallets
- Skype/ZOOM introduction
Features of the Monolina:
- 34 strings: 24 overtone, 5 bass and 5 fifth
- Melody section with 5 single bridges and template for minor or major sound
- Wood: frame - cherry, soundboard - cherry
- 5 different tunings, D, F, G, A, C
- Size: 72 x 33 x 11 cm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Small, light, handy - perfect for on the go
- Accessories: Incl. 5 single bridges, major and minor pentatonic template, tuner, tuning key, replacement strings, linen cover
- Biologically treated with hard wax oil
- Made in Germany
- worldwide courses and training
Videos & Inspirations
Please use good speakers or headphones when listening to the videos! The normal, simple speakers in laptops and mobile phones are not designed for the low and natural frequencies.
Premium Monolina Cherry - yew circle
feeltone - Monolina in the desert
Premium Monolina Cherry (MO-34CH)
Tunes of my monolina from feeltone
Monolina D - deepest Monolina with a rich bass and vibration: 24 overtone strings in d, 5 bass strings in D and 5 fifth strings in A
Monolina F - second deepest Monolina for vibration and fullness : 24 overtone strings in f, 5 bass strings in F and 5 fifth strings in c
Monolina G - crystal clear and universal: 24 overtone strings in g, 5 bass strings in G and 5 fifth strings in d
Monolina A - rich in overtones with minor character: 24 overtone strings in a, 5 bass strings in A and 5 fifth strings in e
Monolina C - rich in overtones with a major character: 24 overtone strings in c`, 5 bass strings in c, and 5 fifth strings in g
more info ...
Blog Topics: How to play, arching, interplay, usage, rhythm
- Learn a basic tool to play lightness and a variety of sound colours on our instruments and to express yourself intuitively.
- Learn to incorporate the elements of nature, create specific moods, stimulate the flow of energy and the emotional body and hold a meditative space for clients and listeners.
- All these techniques can be used in sound massage and group meditation, for sound and voice work or to support a variety of applications from acupuncture to music therapy.