for beginners - all inclusive
Shipped as an inexpensive set in one cardboard box:
- Monolini MO-21 with 21 strings
- practical feeltone transport bag
- Skype/ZOOM introduction
Features of the Monolini:
- 21 strings: 11 overtone, 5 bass and 5 fifth strings
- Wood: frame - cherry, soundboard - ash
- 5 different tunings: D, F, G, A, C
- Size: 72 x 21 x 11 cm
- Weight: 1,9 kg
- Accessories: tuning key, tuner, replacement strings, linen cover
- Small, light, handy - perfect for travelling
- Biologically treated with hard wax oil
- Made in Germany
- Matching mallets and stands available separately
- worldwide courses and training
Monolini D - deepest Monolini with rich a bass and vibration: 11 overtone strings in d, 5 bass strings in D, 5 fifth strings in A
Monolini F - second deepest Monolini for fullness and vibration: 11 overtone strings in f, 5 bass strings in F, 5 fifth strings in c
Monolini G - crystal clear and universal: 11 overtone strings in g, 5 bass strings in G, 5 fifth strings in d
Monolini A - rich in overtones with minor character: 11 overtone strings in a, 5 bass strings in A, 5 fifth strings in e
Monolini C - overtone- rich with major character: 11 overtone strings in c', 5 bass strings in c, 5 fifth strings in g
more INFO ...
Blog Topics: How to play, arching, interplay, usage, rhythm
- Learn a basic tool to play lightness and a variety of sound colours on our instruments and to express yourself intuitively.
- Learn to incorporate the elements of nature, create specific moods, stimulate the flow of energy and the emotional body and hold a meditative space for clients and listeners.
- All these techniques can be used in sound massage and group meditation, for sound and voice work or to support a variety of applications from acupuncture to music therapy.
Please use good speakers or headphones when listening to the videos! The normal, regular speakers in laptops and mobile phones are not designed for the low and natural frequencies.