For the percussive side of the Monochord
With its flexible carbon handle, the Santoori mallets are wonderfully light and bounce well. The gracefully shaped handles fit comfortable between the index and ring fingers.
- With carbon handle, especially light and flexible
- In different versions
- for small hands with wood/felt coating, 19 cm
- for small hands with felt/leather coating, 19 cm
- for large hands with wood/felt coating, 21 cm
- for large hands with felt/leather coating, 21 cm
- Handle and head made out of maple
This allows you to play your Monochord like a hammered dulcimer or a santoori.