Soundwave out of ash, straight
Straight lying surface - Monochord dream sound - gentle primal rhythm
- for belly and back position
- Harmonics as if wrapped in a cocoon
- for integration and vigilant new beginnings
A unique sound massage experience offers our straight Soundwave: soothing sound, also combined with singing bowls, lead into deep relaxation. A new resonance experience arises - deep accepted. The drum grounds and releases into new clarity.
- Monochord, 40 strings:
- 21 blanc strings in c
- 15 wound bass strings in C
- 4 extra strong bass strings in C
- Tongue Drum:
- 4 notes in A, B, d, e
- straight, extra long lying surface
- Material: ash and beech
- Overall dimensions: 190 x 81 x 58cm, straight lying surface (178 x 70cm)
- Accessories: Incl. mallet, tuning key, tuner, replacement strings and hygrometer
- Matching padding, stool and clamp-on table for singing bowls can be ordered separately
- Belly and back position possible: suitable e.g. for singing bowl massage and acupuncture
- Biologically treated with hard wax oil
- Made in Germany
- worldwide courses and training
This Soundwave with straight and extra long lying surface is especially suitable for the combination of sound massages and body therapies. The client can be bedded in back or belly position, a nose opening allows a straight head position in the belly position. Thus singing bowls can be set up or e.g. acupuncture can be applied. For a combination with a classical massage we recommend our Monochord Table.
more info ...
Soundwave in ash, with straight extra long lying surface
Two instruments in one: On one side a Monochord with 40 strings and on the other side a 4-tone bass Tongue Drum.
This instrument was developed in 2003 by Ingo Böhme, instrument maker since 1982 in cooperation with Martina Gläser-Böhme, body therapist since 1995. The unique design combines the two branches of feeltone Sound Furniture, the Monochord and the Tongue Drum, to create an outstanding sound massage experience. Played with mindfulness, dedication and empathy, the Soundwave opens new doors to the musician's life. Monochromes, overtone spheres, your own concert, connection to the eternal sound.
On one side of this straight Soundwave is the 40-string Monochord, which, tuned in two octaves, can produce an infinite sound carpet. Detached from space and time, body and soul can arrive. On the other side you find the Tongue Drum section with four very low tones that are felt more than heard.
The soft and deep rhythm of the drum can be used at the beginning of the treatment and thus form the transition to the sound journey with the Monochord. The waves of the Monochord sound bring the client into a deep relaxation, body and soul become present, a feeling of being accepted spreads. During this relaxation the breath becomes shallow, the body temperature drops, therefore it is recommended to keep the client warm with a blanket. Following the Monochord sound, the rhythmic grounding of the Tongue Drum has an integrating effect and prepares the client for the encounter with the outer world and everyday life.
Strengthened by the connection, coming home in the sound and deep letting go, it is possible to overcome old patterns and set new impulses for our own higher potential.
The spherical and restrained sound of the overtones is also perfectly suited for all kinds of singing. The voice is virtually challenged to tune into the ocean of sounds in order to come into harmony with the client.
The Soundwave is now at home all over the world: in private use for meditation and wellness, in various therapeutic areas and increasingly in scientific research.
Finest feeltone craftsmanship made of high quality materials, lovingly manufactured from the plank to the stringing in the northeast of Germany by the beautiful Baltic Sea and shipped all over the world.
Ash or padouk?
Padouk, as an excellent tonewood, has very good vibrational qualities. This is noticeable with the Tongue Drum with a longer resonance, for Monochord playing this difference is not so significant. As a native alternative we use ash. This particularly long-fibered wood is very close to the padouk in quality. This model is only available in ash.
- Learn a basic tool to play our instruments with ease and a variety of timbres and to express yourself intuitively.
- Learn to incorporate the elements of nature, create specific moods, stimulate the flow of energy and the emotional body, and hold a meditative space for clients and listeners.
- All of these techniques can be used in a sound massage and group meditation, for sound and voice work, or to support a variety of applications from acupuncture to music therapy.
The low tones of the Tongue Drum in the video can only be reproduced by good speakers or headphones! The regular, simple speakers in laptops and mobile phones are not designed for the low frequencies.