Monolina - Inverse
Monolina Premium "Inverse" - reverse contrast - an eye-catcher
The Premium Monochord Inverse is a delightful eye-catcher due to its inverted contrast. The feeling of heavy and light is reversed. This creates an emphasis on the playing surface. In this instrument the wood types are mirrored to the standard Monolina. The frame is out of ash, upper soundboard, as well as lower soundboard, single bridges and handles are out of cherry. The matching u-stands are made out of birch. The dark soundboard makes the strings shine especially bright.
The Monolina Premium Set
Shipped as a practical set in one cardboard box:
- Monolina MO-34 with 34 strings
- Practical feeltone transport bag
- Pair of small u-stands out of birch and handles out of cherry, protective mats
- 2 Santoori and 2 felt mallet
- Skype/ZOOM introduction
Features of the Monolina
- 34 strings: 24 overtone, 5 bass and 5 quint strings
- Melody section with 5 single bridges and template for minor or major tone
- Wood: frame - ash, soundboard - cherry
- 5 different tunings, D, F, G, A, C
- Size: 72 x 33 x 11 cm
- Weight: 2,7 kg
- Small, light, handy - perfect for travelling
- Accessories: Incl. 5 single bridges, pentatonic major and minor template, tuner, tuning key, replacement strings, linen cover
- Biologically treated with hard wax oil
- Made in Germany
- worldwide courses and training
Monolina D - deepest Monolina with a rich bass and vibration: 24 overtone strings in d, 5 bass strings in D and 5 fifth strings in A
Monolina F - second deepest Monolina for vibration and fullness : 24 overtone strings in f, 5 bass strings in F and 5 fifth strings in c
Monolina G - crystal clear and universal: 24 overtone strings in g, 5 bass strings in G and 5 fifth strings in d
Monolina A - rich in overtones with minor character: 24 overtone strings in a, 5 bass strings in A and 5 fifth strings in e
Monolina C - overtone-rich with major character: 24 overtone strings in c`, 5 bass strings in c and 5 fifth strings in g
more info ...
Blog Topics: How to play, arching, interplay, usage, rhythm
- Learn a basic tool to play lightness and a variety of sound colours on our instruments and to express yourself intuitively.
- Learn to incorporate the elements of nature, create specific moods, stimulate the flow of energy and the emotional body and hold a meditative space for clients and listeners.
- All these techniques can be used in sound massage and group meditation, for sound and voice work or to support a variety of applications from acupuncture to music therapy.
Please use good speakers or headphones when listening to the videos! The normal, simple speakers in laptops and mobile phones are not designed for the low and natural frequencies.