The versatile Monolina - our top seller
meditative - melodic - rhythmic
much more than a Monochord
- Wood: frame - cherry, soundboard - ash
- 34 strings: 24 overtone, 5 bass and 5 fifth
- Melody section with 5 single bridges and template for minor or major sound
- 5 different tunings: D, F, G, A, C
- Size: 72 x 33 x 11 cm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Small, light, handy - perfect for on the go
- Accessories: Incl. 5 single bridges, major and minor template, 2 sticks for percussive santoori playing style, tuner, tuning key, replacement strings, linen cover
- Biologically treated with hard wax oil
- Made in Germany
- Matching bag, mallets and u-stands are available separately
- worldwide courses and training
Monolina D - deepest Monolina with a rich bass and vibration: 24 overtone strings in d, 5 bass strings in D and 5 fifth strings in A
Monolina F - second deepest Monolina for vibration and fullness : 24 overtone strings in f, 5 bass strings in F and 5 fifth strings in c
Monolina G - crystal clear and universal: 24 overtone strings in g, 5 bass strings in G and 5 fifth strings in d
Monolina A - rich in overtones with minor character: 24 overtone strings in a, 5 bass strings in A and 5 fifth strings in e
Monolina C - overtone-rich with major character: 24 overtone strings in c`, 5 bass strings in c and 5 fifth strings in g
more info ...
Blog Topics: How to play, arching, interplay, usage, rhythm
- Learn a basic tool to play lightness and a variety of sound colours on our instruments and to express yourself intuitively.
- Learn to incorporate the elements of nature, create specific moods, stimulate the flow of energy and the emotional body and hold a meditative space for clients and listeners.
- All these techniques can be used in sound massage and group meditation, for sound and voice work or to support a variety of applications from acupuncture to music therapy.
Please use good speakers or headphones when listening to the videos! The normal, simple speakers in laptops and mobile phones are not designed for the low and natural frequencies.