Sound or/and classical massage
A holistic pleasure for client and player
Pick up your client with sound and have him escape into new spaces, beyond thinking. Deep relaxation, letting go, enjoyment and the feeling of being in harmony with everything awaken his self-healing powers and remind him of the original self.
- Wood: frame - cherry or ash, soundboard - ash
- Monochord section with 30 overtone strings in d and 30 bass strings in D
- Overall dimensions: 204 cm (incl. handles) x 80 cm x 70cm (height)
- Reclining area 196 cm x 80cm
- Lying height can be chosen when ordering: 70 - 80 cm (standard 70cm)
- Incl. feet, handles, tuner, tuning key, replacement strings
- Biologically treated with hard wax oil
- Made in Germany
- worldwide courses and training
more info ...
We have consistently developed our Monochord Table over 10 years. In close cooperation with our instructor Martina Gläser-Böhme, who massages with the instrument almost daily, have we created an instrument that is incomparable in sound, as well as in form and functionality. The client lies gently in a slightly curved shell. His body weight has no influence on the tuning, because our Octave Monochord Table is built in such a way that the Monochord area is disconnected. The soundboard is curved in two directions, as is usual with good stringed instruments, which favours the fullness and resonance of the Monochord. A whole range of accessories can support the individual professions in their own way of working.
Octave Monochord Table: 30 blanc overtone strings in d in the middle and 15 wound bass strings in D on either side.
The instrument can be turned around its axle for tuning by loosening four handles. This makes tuning easier. With the strings facing upwards, the Monochord can also be played as an instrument. The spherical and restrained sound of the overtones is also ideal for all kinds of singing. The voice is virtually challenged to tune into the ocean of sounds to come into harmony with the client.
- Learn a basic tool to play our instruments with ease and a variety of timbres and to express yourself intuitively.
- Learn to incorporate the elements of nature, create specific moods, stimulate the flow of energy and the emotional body, and hold a meditative space for clients and listeners.
- All of these techniques can be used in a sound massage and group meditation, for sound and voice work, or to support a variety of applications from acupuncture to music therapy.
Finest feeltone craftsmanship made of high quality materials, lovingly manufactured from the plank to the stringing in the northeast of Germany by the beautiful Baltic Sea and shipped all over the world.